TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER (BPO) (Cape Town)
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager with exceptional client relationship management skills and practical HR/IR experience to manage and exceed client expectations on contact centre campaigns. In addition, the successful candidate will provide HR support and IR services for contact centre teams based on client sites.
Client Relationship Management
- Engage with the client management team to ensure effective operational management.
- Ensure implementation & maintenance of Service Level Agreements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify trends and analyse the needs of the client to propose operational interventions.
- Liaise with the recruitment team, ensuring full understanding of the profile for new recruits.
- Assist with co-ordination of recruitment process.
- Keep the client and recruitment team informed of process.
- Schedule interviews.
- Manage attrition.
- Completion of all documentation relating to candidate placement.
- Monitor attendance and adherence to schedule.
- Investigate incidents.
- Monitor quality of training/quality/coaching and related material.
- Performance Management as per KPIs and Targets.
- Collect weekly & monthly documentation (e.g. Collection of timesheets).
- Ensure compliance with dress code and code of conduct.
- 24 HR problem resolution client/agent
- IR management manage misconduct and incapacity processes
- Manage credit control respect of billings to clients.
HR / Payroll Administration
- Management of all associated staffing administration.
- Submit payroll and leave queries, follow through on queries.
- HR administration - ensure attendance registers updated and submitted as per payroll deadlines.
- Medical Aid admin and leave reports.
- Attend client meetings and provide reports.
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Tertiary degree/diploma (a preference)
- Computer literacy - MS Office – strong Excel
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years Client Relationship Management experience
- Experience in working on Call Centre campaigns.
- TES Account/Project Management experience (a strong advantage).
- Practical HR/IR knowledge and experience.
- Valid driver’s licence & own motor vehicle.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Strong Customer Service Focus.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Planning, organising and time management.
- Quality focus and excellence orientation.