We are seeking an HR Specialist to oversee employees working in the BPO/Contact Centre sector in Cape Town. The successful candidate should be able to handle key HR functions ensuring that staff maintain the required standards of professionalism and service delivery. The successful candidate will also be required to build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders to meet project deliverables.
Provide HR oversight and client relationship management including:
- 24 hour problem resolution client/employee.
- Handle misconduct and incapacity processes.
- Performance Management of KPIs and targets.
- Monitor attendance and adherence to schedule and address non-compliance.
- Investigate incidents on duty.
- Assist with monthly payroll. Handle payroll and leave queries.
- Assist with credit control in respect of client billings.
- Handel HR administration.
- Handle Medical Aid admin and leave reports.
- Engage with internal and external client management teams to understand and meet service delivery levels.
- Ensure implementation & maintenance of Service Level Agreements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with the recruitment team, ensuring full understanding of the profile for new recruits.
- Assist with co-ordination of recruitment process.
- Keep the client and recruitment team informed of process.
- Manage attrition.
- Completion of all documentation relating to candidate placement.
- Attend client meetings and provide reports.
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- HR degree/diploma (a preference)
- MS Office – strong Excel
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years practical HR/IR experience.
- Client Relationship Management experience
- Experience in working in BPO/Contact Centres.
- TES Account/Project Management experience (a strong preference.)
- Valid driver’s license & own motor vehicle.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Planning, organising and time management.
- Quality focus and excellence orientation.