We're looking for an Insurance Sales Team Leader to join our professional team of insurance sales consultants in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.
The objective of this role is to provide guidance and support to the team with regards to setting up, measuring and meeting performance targets.
We are aiming for speed, efficiency, increase in sales and quality service delivery that makes a positive impact on our customers in a collaborative, supportive environment that drives a "people-first" culture.
Roles & responsibilities
- Manage teams and ensure customer satisfaction, Transaction/Call Monitoring, Quality and ensuring that productivity targets are met
- Ability to identify inefficient/ineffective processes and develops recommendations to enhance controls and efficiency
- Providing motivation, coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team
- Manage teams and ensure customer satisfaction, Transaction/Call Monitoring, quality and ensuring that productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Complaint and escalation management
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame
- Client Interaction, where required – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Productivity Improvement and Employee engagement
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
- Management reporting and oversight
- Maintain process metrics and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring accuracy of performance reports and compliance to internal control requirements
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams
- Establish an environment and work style that promotes the concept of teamwork and professional development
- Create a positive work environment by acknowledging team contributions, soliciting input, and offering personal assistance, when needed
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with Human Resource policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level
- At least 2 years' experience in a leadership role, in contact centre sales
- Must be technologically savvy
- Certificate in supervisory management, ideal but not essential
- Willingness to work Saturdays and overtime, as required
- Understanding of IR and HR policies
- Ability to handle escalations and take ownership
- 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday