CallForce is an award- winning BPO service provider of innovative customized contact centre solutions from South African to the global market. We have a rewarding opportunity for a results-driven Sales Team Leader.
As a Sales Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising and motivating a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets. Your role will encompass a combination of coaching and managing team performance while ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide strong leadership and mentorship to a team of sales representatives.
- Set performance expectations and objectives for team.
- Conduct team meetings communicating goals, strategies and updates.
- Motivate and inspire team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of sales representatives through QA and performance metrics, e.g., number of calls per team, number of successful contacts, wrap up codes and ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Provide constructive feedback, coaching and training to improve performance.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise sales and conversion rates.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions needed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of team performance and individual metrics.
- Analyse data and trends to make informed decisions and adjustments to sales strategies.
- Analyze performance statistics of teams, e.g. number of calls per team, number of successful contacts, wrap up codes and ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Ensure that the team adheres to company policies, industry regulations and quality standards.
- Conduct QA checks ensuring service quality.
You will need:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Team Leader on a sales/outbound telecom campaign
- Good career and sales track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Clear criminal records