CallForce is an award-winning BPO service provider delivering innovative and customised contact centre solutions from South Africa to the global market. Join us as a Debt Collections Consultant and be part of a winning team. You will be servicing our global client, in the USA.
If you are a high performing, target driven individual, with great communication and negation skills, this opportunity is for you. You will be taking inbound calls and engaging with high profile clients in the USA to help them take control and get out of high debt.
Your daily activities will include
- Meet the minimum productivity requirements for calls daily to ensure optimization of the collections function and achievement of the monthly collection target.
- Manage customer accounts and calls by logging onto and updating the relevant collections systems.
- Use the appropriate collections scripts and other tools available to verify clients identity and negotiate with customers to obtain a promise to pay (PTP) or to negotiate the repayment terms which will achieve the best outcome.
- For more complex accounts, analyze customers' account history and provide the customer with a recommendation on the appropriate options available (e.g., account restructuring in the case of arrears amounts on multiple products to rehabilitate their account.
- Negotiate settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt,
- Although this is a scripted sale, your ability to carry a professional conversation and negotiate with the client is critical.
What you need
- 1-2 years debt sales experience
- Must have worked on international campaigns
- Highly proficient in English, written and verbal.
- Must have a neutral accent.
- Must have knowledge of debt collection techniques
- Have sound negotiation skills
What’s in it for you
- Basic salary of R7500, increased to R8500, after your first month with us
- Highly competitive commission structure over and above the R8500 basic salary
- Transport is provided as you will be working USA hours, 3pm to 4am
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of the global markets
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.