SNR Operations Manager (Night Shift)
CallForce is seeking a dynamic individual to provide leadership over multiple campaigns in a rapidly growing BPO operation. You will be responsible for driving sales and managing operations in our outbound campaigns, for our global clients, mainly America and Australia. You are required to deliver exceptional results, providing differentiation in a highly competitive sector.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Develop and implement plans to deliver exceptional results on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Handle client interface, deliver on SLA requirements.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables through consistent engagement with the key stakeholders, globally and local.
- Responsible for driving sales and customer service outcomes.
- Focus on providing differentiation in a highly competitive industry by exceeding client expectations.
- Successfully deliver performance standards on outbound campaigns.
- Oversee quality control and other compliance applicable to the global client and local legislation.
- Lead, develop, motivate, operational teams.
- Ensure optimal service delivery through scheduling and continuous process improvement.
- Analyze data to determine operational trends and provide solutions to increase sales, service, and quality levels in order to achieve and exceed targets.
- Manage operating budgets.
- Develop rewards and recognition incentives/programs.
- Assist in forecasting resource requirements and ensure that recruitment campaigns are carried out in a timely manner to ensure that sufficient resources are in place to achieve agreed contact centre service, sales and quality targets.
- Continually review internal systems, procedures and processes to ensure resource and operational efficiency, and make appropriate recommendations for any required changes.
- Work with IT and Infrastructure to ensure optimal operational efficiencies.
- Ensure all infrastructure meets agreed SLA standards.
- 5 plus years managing an outbound sales contact center
- 5 plus years having worked in a BPO
- 5 plus years global client exposure and client relations
- Proven track record in meeting campaign performance standards
Salary: Market and Experience related