We're looking for a Sales Team Leader to join our professional team of sales consultants in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.
The objective of this role is to provide guidance and support to the team with regards to setting up, measuring and meeting performance targets.
We are aiming for speed, efficiency, increase in sales and quality service delivery that makes a positive impact on our customers in a collaborative, supportive environment that drives a "people-first" culture.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Drive operational and technological efficiencies within the team
- Manage daily operations
- Monitor team performance against target on a day-to-day basis, and implement changes where appropriate
- Ensure the individual team members' service standards are adhered to e.g. meeting and exceeding targets, team productivity, data conversions, talk interactions captured etc.
- Handle difficult customer complaints or enquiries
- Drive quality control and ensure corrective actions are taken where required
- Manage administrative workloads and outbound projects
- Proactively encourage high performance
- Coach low performers within the team
- Adhere to all HR policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental legislature
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a leadership role, in contact centre sales
- Must be technologically savvy
- Certificate in supervisory management, ideal but not essential
- Willingness to work shifts
- Willingness to work Saturdays and overtime, as required
- Understanding of IR and HR policies
- Ability to handle escalations and take ownership
- 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday