What You’ll be Doing
Our Commercial Contact Centre client have career opportunities available for Insurance Consultants base in Auckland Park. The insurance consultant role is focused on providing an end-to-end service and support to brokers
- Providing telephonic/ email support to the intermediary on record, authorised representatives from the brokerage, and broker services.
- Dealing with general insurance and policy specific enquiries.
- Dealing with issuance of new policies/ policy maintenance/ renewal / agri aspects of policies.
- Assisting to resolve all insurance queries within required timeframe and compliance requirements.
- Undertaking client follow-ups when policies are cancelled to ascertain the reasons and attempt to retain the policy onto books.
- Undertaking to adjust premiums in line with new asset values.
- Managing client expectation on expected turnaround times for submitted requests.
- Adhering to underwriting criteria and regional requirements.
- Assist with profiling the client with the best suitable product and underwriting criteria.
- Advising brokers to ensure that we meet with clients’ needs in terms of the correct cover and product.
- Assisting in implementing solutions for improvement; and
- Standing in for consultants should they be absent or on leave during busy periods or absence of key resources, assisting where required.
- Matric/ Grade 12
- 60 commercial lines FAIS credits
- A relevant insurance related qualification (e.g. NQF lev 5) would be advantageous
- Proven work experience in commercial, agriculture policy administration and underwriting within the short-term insurance industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in short term insurance commercial lines and/or Agri assets
- 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, kindly consider your application unsuccessful for this role.