Deliver an exceptional customer experience by assisting customers in resolving inbound technical service enquiries in a call center environment. Achieve service levels in compliance with company directives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for resolution of customer queries with high professionalism from the moment of escalation in line with given timelines as per SLA
- Understanding and ownership of customer queries and complete management the process to resolve issues escalated.
- Assist and resolve incidents according processes and procedures.
- Resolve FTTH issues through effective troubleshooting and configuration.
- Ensure excellent customer service and effective and efficient problem-solving.
- Preserve and build relationship with customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the business.
- Effectively follow up on calls including other key commitments made to clients.
- Reduce escalated incidents in line with SOPs and policy.
- Provide exceptional support to the rest of the team inclusive of 2nd line up Field Engineers.
- Submit reports including progress reports and analysis of information and statistics.
- Data capture customer info, escalated incidents and the processing of the ticket data
Education and Experience:
- English language proficiency
- Minimum 1 year inbound technical support experience within a center required
- Typing speed of minimum 35 wpm
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech support
- negotiation skills
- stress tolerance
- effective time management
Salary and rates including allowances, incentives:
R35 per Hour for the first 3 months probation - once deemed competent you will earn a basic salary of R6 000 with an additional R1 000 if you meet your kpi's each month. Shift allowance and travelling allowance.
Days & times of work:
The operation is based in the Cape Town CBD and runs on a rotational schedule 06:00 and 22:00 - Monday to Sunday (2 weekends on and 2 weekends off based on operational requirements) – 365 days a year, including public holidays.