Sales Trainer (Outbound Telesales)
CallForce is an award-winning BPO service provider delivering innovative and customised contact centre solutions from South Africa to the global market. Join us as an Outbound Sales Professional and be part of a thriving team with many career development opportunities.
We're looking for a vibrant Sales Trainer to join our team in Cape Town to effectively deliver training that continuously improves the content and delivery styles for new trainees and existing agents.
What you will do
- Facilitate training group as per Client curriculum requirements.
- Transfer of skills into different campaigns and accounts required for various industries.
- Conduct Training Needs Identification as per project requirements and report findings
- Attend Quality Calibration sessions and ensure variance is less than 5%
- Take Calls for minimum 4 hours each month.
- Attend TTT with client or Master Trainer and ensure period sign off/certification is up to date.
- Self-upskill on industry updates and relevant knowledge.
- Communicate with team on Knowledge and Skill updates for relevant campaigns.
- Coordinate with OPS manager to help transition agents from Training to incubation as per expectations.
- Coach own Trainees on observed Knowledge and Skill gaps
- Manage Attrition within Training groups with regular one-on-ones.
- Review Training content and suggest new ways of delivery to improve effectiveness.
- Complete Training Administrative tasks as per set timelines
- Continuously monitor Process and Knowledge updates and suggest changes to Training content and delivery.
- Keep up to date with changes by attempting monthly Knowledge Assessment
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience as a L&D Sales trainer
- Experience within BPO Sector
- Experience in telecommunications industry ideal
- Experience outbound sales
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, kindly consider your application unsuccessful for this role