PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Build, monitor and maintain all outbound activity call sloping strategies. Design, monitor and manage weekly activity campaign schedules. Produce real-time performance and productivity data to support the operational management team, focusing on strong performance, quality and compliance standards. Improve the top-line business decision-making processes by collecting, analysing, and reporting of data on the various campaigns
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure dialer execution is aligned to all business unit KPI’s
- Automate data loading within the dialer.
- Drive innovation and strategy in the current dialer platform.
- Real time analysis & monitoring of dialer campaigns to ensure compliance and adherence to set KPI’s
- Real time Management of the dialer to ensure optimal agent productivity.
- Identify and communicate any data anomalies or agent behavior issues to Senior Operations Team in real time.
- Dialer Incident Management
- Regular maintenance of the dialer.
- Understanding of client requirements and ensuring the correct Dialer strategy is implemented
- Monitor, analyse & report on the dialer requirements across the various campaigns
- Regular Reporting and updates on lead usage at agent level.
- Drive dialer metrics (Answer Rate/ RPC Rate) to influence conversion to sales.
- Analysis of dialer outputs and results as well as the implementation of changes and improvements.
- Create reports that business can use to monitor metrics and make decisions.
- Analyse Dialer data and share opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and manage strategy to run outbound campaigns, ensuring the saturation and penetration targets are achieved
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize achievement of business goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric / Grade 12
- A relevant certificate or diploma is preferred
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience as a Dialer administrator in a Contact Centre is required
- Familiarity with reporting to a sales and service Operations.
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a Dialer administrator in a sales Outbound Contact Center.
- Experience in working with Microsoft BI Tools (SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/PowerBI)
- Experience in working MySQL
- Expert capability in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of business processes and functional area
- Experience in estimating solution development and delivering solutions against those estimates
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and handle pressure well.
- Ability to coordinate and multitask.
- Problem solving and follow through
- Analytical Thinker
- Takes ownership & accountability.
- Results-orientated & perseverance
- Resilient and adaptability to change
- Structured & process driven
- Innovative and creative