The Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our International Sales Campaigns.
The QA will monitor outbound calls to assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall CallForce customer’s experience.
Experience and skills required:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a QA role with international sales campaigns.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for staff.
- Provides feedback to team leaders.
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.