There is an exciting career opportunity available within a well-established insurance sales company, for a Sales Consultant, who will be based in Auckland Park, Johannesburg.
What You’ll be Doing
The successful candidate will offer world class product and services to clients, whilst achieving sales targets in an outbound call centre environment.
During a Typical Day, You’ll.
- Consistently meet sales targets.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance processes (Compliance with all relevant internal and external rules e.g. TCF, CPA and internal Sales processes).
- Offer outstanding customer experience.
- Adhere to workforce scheduling.
- Completed Grade 12
- RE Certificate
- Minimum 30 Personal Lines Short-term Insurance credits (advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a sales outbound call centre
- Fluent in English and one other official language
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper criteria i.e. minimum experience and competency requirements
- Be available to work shifts as well as overtime
- Solid sales track record.
- Solid out-bound call centre experience and skills
- Leads warm-up and cold-calling will be mandatory
- Knowledge of short-term insurance processes, procedures and business rules advantageous.
- Clean track record in terms of adherence to quality standards and compliance
- Consistent target achievement.
- 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday
- Saturday work included if targets are not achieved
Salary – R10 000 per month including performance-based commission on target achievement of 100%