CallForce is looking for a reliable Facilities coordinator to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at our company. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by coordinating various tasks related to facility maintenance and improvement.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills.
- Proven experience in a facilities coordinator or similar role
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical and plumbing.
- Good communication ability.
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs.
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices. (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpeting. (e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances.
- Assist with electrical, plumbing, painting, or repairs.
- Undertake duties as assigned.
- Identify and report the need for major repairs.
- Ensure the security and integrity of company assets.
- Maintain accurate records, reports, and documentation related to facilities.
- Assist in space planning, allocation, and utilization to optimize workspace efficiency.
- Manage office moves, reconfigurations, and space assignments.
Suitable candidates to forward updated CV!