Customer Service consultant within the petroleum industry responsible for inbound customer care and client resolution. You will be required to build and maintain customer relationships through the facilitation of order fulfilment and query resolution via non face-to-face communication channels.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
- Servicing all key stakeholders telephonically and via other servicing channels as required until the query has been resolved
- Servicing our members in a customer centric way to ensure that we live by our service principles
- Investigating, facilitating and resolving non-conformance customer issues and providing an advisory service to customers with regards to delays in supply chain.
- Maintaining the customer relationship database and logging call details as per procedure in order to address query.
- Achieving and exceeding key performance metrics relating to service delivery
Working hours : The contact center operates on a 24/7 basis and shifts are rotational
This is predominately an office based position in the CBD, Cape Town however we may offer a hybrid working solution.
Competencies and Skills required
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Presenting and communicating information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analyzing, Writing, and reporting
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Time management
Education and experience required
*Preferred: Minimum of 6 months working experience in a contact center environment in Customer Service or Sales
- Matric (Compulsory)
- Basic MS Office Skills / Computer literate
- The Business Writing Skill (Advantageous)
- Clear Credit & Criminal Record.
- Must be South African Citizen
- Available immediately / 2 weeks notice
- Fibre at home compulsory to accommodate potentially working from home when required
- Must be fully vaccinated
Salary : R 9500 per month