As more and more of the services we utilise on a daily basis are moving online, so too is education. Let’s take a look at how the online learning industry is booming, and how CallForce is bridging the divide in the increasing demand within the education sector.
According to a report by the World Economic Forum, 65% of children entering primary school today will end up doing jobs that don’t exist yet. The speed at which technology is evolving means that today’s in-demand skills may well be obsolete tomorrow.
Lifelong learning is becoming essential to remaining employable and future-proofing our careers. It’s no surprise then that the Edtech market size is expected to surpass $377 billion by 2028.
The numbers speak for themselves
Some of the findings shared by McKinsey in a recent report on the growth of the online education industry indicate:
- Over 10 years – from 2011 to 2021 – the number of learners reached by massive open online courses (MOOCs) increased from 300,000 to 220 million.
- Between 2012 and 2019, the number of hybrid and distance-only students at traditional universities grew by 36% – the Covid pandemic in 2020 accelerated this growth by a further 92%.
The benefits of online education
There’s clearly a huge demand for online learning, and it’s easy to see why:
- Online learning is flexible, allowing people to fit learning into their schedules and to continue working while learning new skills.
- Online courses are usually more affordable than traditional ones, plus there’s the added cost-saving of not having to commute to in-person classes.
- Machine learning algorithms and instantaneous feedback loops within online learning platforms can make learning easier.
How CallForce is making learning more accessible
Over the past 7 years, CallForce has delivered online video educational tutoring to more than 3 million students worldwide.
Our approach transforms traditional face-to-face classroom sessions into highly interactive, blended virtual learning sessions. Using online learning portals, virtual classrooms, touchscreens, on-screen drawing and whiteboard functionality, students can interact with information and training content with the support of live online tutors.
Our holistic edtech solutions include:
- Traditional BPO services – including helpdesk management, performance management, administrative services.
- Specialist tutoring services – teaching English, maths, science, coding and more.
- Virtual training for corporates – covering subjects like health and safety, cybersecurity, company induction, new products and services.
Removing barriers to education
CallForce has turned one of the greatest barriers to education in high growth developing countries into an even greater opportunity, with the launch of the CallForce Engage app.
This platform allows learners across the globe to access our online learning platform without depending on mobile data or constant connectivity, showing our commitment to shaping the future of education support services.
As we continually focus on enhancing the future of EdTech and the learning experience, our first-of-its-kind EdTech BPO operation established in South Africa, provides a unique blueprint for complex omnichannel services, creating an exceptional student experience, providing up to 40% in cost efficiencies and driving revenue and sales growth.